Sunday, October 28, 2012

We had a lovely time celebrating


Firstly I would like to thank everyone for all the comments and congratulations we received on the occasion of our Silver Wedding and my birthday, they were all really appreciated.

We had a lovely day and we were blessed with beautiful weather, as far as I can remember it is always gorgeous weather on our Wedding Anniversary.

We celebrated at a beautiful Country House Hotel in the Lake District, once for the Anniversary and returning two days later for my birthday!

We had a lovely time celebrating

First the dessert because they are always my favourite! For the birthday meal I chose steak and chips for my main course and it was delicious!



We had a lovely time celebrating

DH had duck for the main course




We had a lovely time celebrating


I had soup for starters and DH had salmon



We had a lovely time celebrating
The restaurant where we celebrated our Silver Wedding and my Birthday.



We had a lovely time celebrating

We had a lovely time celebrating

We had a lovely time celebrating

We had a lovely time celebrating

Before I left for the holiday I was treated to an unexpected surprise in the post from my friend Jill who sent me this lovely birthday gift, I was totally blown away by her generosity, in fact I skipped around all day! Jill made this beautiful pillow and enclosed some gorgeous goldwork threads, DMC threads and a handmade marking pin.

Thankyou so much Jill I really appreciate everything.

We had a lovely time celebratingStitching news

I had every intention of stitching on my HAED Gothic Rose but unfortunately did not get much stitching done on that, however I did get quite a bit of stitching done on the three private exchanges that I am currently working on, although they are not finished yet.
I also sent out the Mirabilia Pattern to Kim that she won on my blog giveaway and I decided to put in this little surprise pinkeep for her daughter.

Thankyou for the ecard Kim that was very thoughtful of you!
We had a lovely time celebrating
The pattern is from Casa Mia


We had a lovely time celebrating
Happy stitching everyone and thankyou for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment